If you're following us on social media, first off, THANK YOU! And secondly, you probably are aware of our current stance as a small shop during the COVID-19 situation. To get straight to the point: Yes, With Nini is still up and running!
I'm so thankful that our shop lives online and can function *almost* as normal as possible. With that being said, there are some minor things we had to temporarily tweak in order to keep you and ourselves safe during this weird time.
- Standard shipping is still available Canada-wide.
- Local pick-up is still an option however, meet-ups are being delayed and arranged after COVID-19 is in the clear. In the meantime, we are offering to hold items after you've placed your order.
- Alternatively, if you're located in Nepean, ON we can arrange for a contact-less porch drop off. Please select "Local Pick-up" at checkout for this option.
- We are limiting our trips to the post office to once a week at this time.
- Canada Post is experiencing delays at this time due to an insanely high volume of packages going out - please be patient, your order may arrive later than intended.
PRODUCT DROP SCHEDULE
- Instead of weekly product drops, we are switching over to bi-weekly drops (until we run out of new inventory). With no access to thrift stores, stocking up on product is a little more difficult at this time.
Although these changes might sound like a bummer, we're choosing to look on the bright side! This change in pace gives us the opportunity to better connect with you guys through social media, video content, and TikTok - ok, just kidding about TikTok. We're not thaaat hip (yet).
In cheesy Jennifer fashion, I want to sign off this update with a big, fat thank you. Thank you for supporting With Nini. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. And most importantly, thank you for washing your hands and practicing social distancing. Together we can flatten the curve. Stay safe, loves!